Best Forex Brokers That Allow Hedging 2021 (Top 10) In 2021
In simple words, hedging refers to taking long and short positions on a particular asset at the same time. The idea behind hedging is to make some gains irrespective of the direction in which the market moves.
Hedging Forex Brokers 2021:
Some of the best forex brokers for hedging are the ones that let you mitigate risks by diversification of trades. Our experts have compiled a list of brokers that allow hedging using a variety of trading tools and features to help you make the most of the market conditions.
Table of Contents
Best Forex Brokers for Hedging 2021:
Launched in 2009, XM is a leading forex broker that is regulated by CySEC, FCA, BaFIN, and MiFID. Through the great platforms of XM, users can trade on forex, stocks, CFDs, precious metals, Gold, Oil, and cryptocurrencies. For novice clients, the broker has a demo account to get familiarized with nuances of the forex market and more. However, to open a real account with XM, the trader has to make an initial deposit of $50.
- Client funds in segregated accounts
- No rejections and no re-quotes
- A large client base of over 3,500,000
- More than 55 currency pairs on Majors, Minors, and Exotic
- 300+ trading instruments
- No commission on trades for Standard and Micro accounts
- Easy deposit and withdrawal process
- Different options for deposit and withdrawals
This award-winning commodities and forex broker came into existence in 2010 and is headquartered in Cyprus. It provides trading services to both institutional and retail clients through its automated and state-of-the-art platforms. It has offices in Cyprus, South Africa, St. Vincent and Grenadines, and forex brokers Dubai.
- Accurate trading tools
- Offers the social trading option
- Stores funds in segregated accounts
- Provides demo account
- Low trading fees
- Islamic account is available
- Flexible leverage levels for trading accounts
- No deposit fee
- MT4 and MT5 trading platforms
An umbrella brand, OctaFX was established in 2011 as an online forex broker to provide a variety of CFDs trading options in forex, cryptocurrencies, commodities, metals, and indices. The broker serves more than 1.5 million clients worldwide and is regulated by CySEC. In opening an account with OctaFX, clients can take advantage of bonus promotions and forex brokers higher leverage.
- No deposit and withdrawal fee
- Provides negative balance protection
- Segregated accounts
- The low minimum amount for withdrawals
- Fully digital journey
- Real market conditions
- Access to all features of the trading platform
- Hedging and scalping are available
This Cyprus-based forex broker is owned and managed by Nymstar Ltd. What is good about Exness is that clients can open an account with it at no minimum deposit, whilst having full access to more than a hundred currency pairs. Exness has on offer four account options to meet varied capitalization and experience levels. Clients can access MT4 and MT5 trading platforms to take advantage of interesting and useful features and make the most of the active market conditions.
- Access to more than 1000 forex pairs
- No deposit fees
- Instant funding of your account through cards or e-wallet
- Very low spreads
- Demo account provided
- Regulated by FSA, CySEC, and FCA
- 24/7 customer support
- Funds are stored in segregated accounts
- Negative balance protection
- No inactivity fee
Regulated by CySEC and ASIC, EasyMarkets is a popular online forex broker whose intuitive platforms let clients carry on trading with forex, commodities, cryptocurrencies, indices, and CFDs. For those clients that are just starting, there’s a demo account to try. However, to open a live account with EasyMarkets, clients need to make an initial deposit of £100.
- No commission on trades
- No deposit or withdrawal fees
- Well-established broker with more than 16 years of experience
- Availability of ‘Freeze Rate’ and ‘dealCancellation’ features
- Transparent services
- Intuitive and safe trading platforms
- Good customer service
- Swing and Intraday trade options
- MT5, MT4, and WebTrader platforms