Best Forex Brokers in Brunei Darussalam In 2021 (Top 10)
Brunei is Southeast Asia’s independent Islamic sultanate that has vast reserves of petroleum and natural gas. The country’s financial sector has transformed a lot in recent years owing to its deregulation and restructuring. With this transformation, a lot of changes have come about in sectors like banking, insurance, commodity markets, and …
Best online Broker Brunei 2021
Forex trading is also growing at a rapid pace in the country. Now, it is a lot easier to find a forex broker in Brunei that allows users to trade with CFD’s, forex, ETFs, cryptocurrencies, and indices. High internet penetration and advancements in technology have made it easier for forex service providers to serve clients in all their capacity.
Table of Contents
BEST FOREX BROKERS IN BRUNEI DARUSSALAM 2021:
A part of XM Global Limited, XM is regulated by IFSC (Belize), DFSA forex brokers (Dubai), ASIC (Australia), FCA (UK), and CySEC (Cyprus). The growth has been phenomenal for XM with it serving more than 2.5 million clients spread across 196 countries. XM takes pride in allowing client’s trade over 1000+ instruments spread across different asset classes, like currency pairs, stocks, and commodities, CFDs on major global indices, energies, and metals. It provides diverse trading platforms like MT4 and MT5 that can be accessed across different devices.
- Fast trade executions, low commissions, and low spreads
- 16 full feature trading platforms
- Excellent customer service with support in more than 30 languages
- Multiple awards
- Zero fees on deposit and withdrawals
- Negative balance protection
- Inactivity fees
- No fixed spreads
Hot Forex has been in operation since 2010. Taking advantage of explosive growth in forex trading in the online space, HotForex has increased its footprint and currently serves thousands of clients that spread across the world. Its services are provided in more than 27 languages. HotForex lets users trade in more than 150 assets and is known to provide forex services in a secure and transparent manner.
- Customer-centric services
- Different trading accounts and instruments
- Customer support available through multiple channels
- Safe and secure trading environment
- Multiple deposit and withdrawal options
- Highly competitive spreads
- Bonuses and PAMM forex account is not available for European clients
- Leverage is high
Established in 2008, Exness is a leading forex broker that has gained a lot of steam in the market in recent years. Exness is regulated by the CySEC in Cyprus and FCA in the UK. It offers a wide variety of financial instruments and trading account types for all kinds of clients, without letting them compromise on their strategies.
Forex Trading Brunei
The credit for the growth of Exness can be given to its streamlined and secure trading environment that extends to both MT5 and MT4 platforms.
- Different trading platforms and versions
- No minimum deposit
- Highly regulated
- Multiple levels of protection and security
- Resolves all issues in a fair manner
- Easy to use
- No bonuses for EU located traders
- Only EUR or USD as base currencies
OctaFX has been a recipient of several industry awards for providing stellar online trading services to clients. Established in 2011, OctaFX currently accepts clients from more than 185 countries. Its three trading platforms – MT5, MT4, and cTrader offer a variety of features to clients to enable them to trade easily and in a hassle-free manner.
- Easily accessible to all kinds of traders
- Availability of MT4, MT5, and cTrader platforms
- Low minimum deposit with competitive spreads
- Fast market execution
- Provides deep market liquidity
- Winner of multiple awards
- Doesn’t accept clients from certain countries
- Limited deposit methods
5. Easy Markets
Easy Markets has a great reputation in the market for being a user-friendly online forex broker.
best stock trading apps in Brunei
It is regulated by CySEC and ASIC and allows trading on forex, CFDs on commodities, indices, shares, and cryptocurrencies.
Easy Markets allows users to carry on their trade through its dedicated apps for iOS and Android. Almost all important features and tools necessary for trading are available to users through its platform.
- Easy-to-use web platform
- No commissions
- Negative balance protection
- DealCancellation feature
- Supports MetaTrader 4
- Competitive fixed dealing spreads
- Clients from certain countries are not accepted
- No bonus offer